Research Each Day and Bring BOOK DEALS Your Way
In this course, you will learn:
- How to research publishers and publishing opportunities
- How to use that information to make your writing more marketable
- How to mine for submission opportunities even without an agent
- Finding work-for-hire opportunities
- A handout on ways to study the marketplace.
Ann Ingalls passes the day exaggerating (fiction) or telling the truth (nonfiction). She has written four dozen books for young readers. Titles include J is for Jazz, Biggety Bat: Hot Diggety!, Ice Cream Soup, Fairy Floss: The Sweet Story of Cotton Candy!, The Twelve Days of Christmas in Missouri, Pencil: A Story with a Point!, and Why Should I Walk? I Can Fly. Also Tip and Tucker: Road Trip!, and Tip and Tucker: Hide and Squeak which she co-authored with Sue Lowell Gallion. Ann is happy to report that of the nearly 9000 entries, J is for Jazz won Graphic Design USA’s 2015 Award and the Ella Fitzgerald Foundation’s “A Book Just for Me!” Ann lives in Kansas City, Missouri with her husband, Winston.