Get the inside scoop on how a picture book goes from manuscript draft to a real live book kids can hold in their hands.
Listen in for insight on what editors look for in submissions and how art directors use your manuscript as a road map when working with illustrators, featuring:
- Rachael Cole - Author & Art Director for Penguin Random House
- Rob Broder - Founder, Ripple Grove Press
- Casey Robinson - Author of Iver and Ellsworth
- Talia Benamy - Editor at Philomel Books/Penguin Random House
- Julie Hedlund - Author of Over, Bear! Under Where?, My Love for You is the Sun, A Troop is a Group of Monkeys, and the forthcoming Song After Song: The Musical Life of Julie Andrews.
Each session includes lifetime access to over 75 minutes of video interviews and Q&A, a downloadable transcript, and an audio-only track.
Purchased individually, these three courses would total $201, but during our Back-to-School Bundle Sale, grab all three for just $99!
That's 49% off!
But this offer won't last long! This Back-to-School Bundle expires 9/4/22.